- quart peppermint ice cream
- quart dairy eggnog or canned eggnog
- cup rum (optional)
- 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Additional peppermint ice cream (optional)
- Peppermint sticks (optional)
1.Place ice cream in a large chilled bowl; stir until softened. Gradually stir in eggnog. If desired, stir in rum.
2.Transfer to a punch bowl; add desired amount of ginger ale to reach desired consistency. If desired, top each serving with additional peppermint ice cream and peppermint sticks. Makes 18 (4-ounce) servings.