Our passion is weddings and wedding planning! Our business began as a travel agency, long before it was fashionable we saw the desirability of having a destination wedding rather than having a traditonal weddings. It was then that we decided that we would dedicate our business to planning destination weddings.
Things that we offer that traditional wedding planners and travel agencies do not:
- Experience in planning weddings in exciting destinations
- In depth knowledge of destinations
- The willingness to work with you to find the perfect destination for the wedding of your dreams
- A genuine desire to create the ceremony and reception of your dreams
- Understanding of the rules and requirements to get married away from home so that you are legally wed, when you get home
- Vast resources to get you the best deals on travel for you and your guests
- We have payment plans, so you and your guests can layaway your dream wedding and vacation
- The ability to insure that you and your guests every need is met before, during and after your wedding and their vacation
- Tips to make your guests talk about your wedding for years, from creative ideas to incorporate in your ceremony to local customs and gifts we will help you with it all!
- Numerous ideas to use to make your wedding a special day for you and your guests
Call today so we can help you to begin planning the wedding of your dreams without the stress of a traditonal wedding. Once you have made your first call you will know you have no more worries, you will begin to have a vision of your wedding and your dreams will take shape in no time…… effortlessly!
Hello, Are you available for a wedding in Turks and Caicos October 2010?
Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog and post a comment. I would be delighted to speak with you about your upcoming wedding in Turks and Caicos, a beautiful island. Congratulations.
Just been chatting with you on Twitter about Thailand, thought I would check out your website…….its stunning, such beautiful photography & content!!.
What a genius idea! I don’t know if I will ever get married but will definitely keep this in mind! You should launch a sub-site for single gal adventures!