- 1 cup chilled blood orange juice
- 4 (12 ounce) chilled natural blackberry sodas (I used IZZE brand)
- 1 cup rum
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 blood orange thinly sliced
- pansies to garnish (optional)
- In a large pitcher filled with ice combine all of the ingredients. Stir gently to combine.
- Add several blackberries and an orange slice to each glass and pour the punch into the glasses. Garnish with a pansy if desired and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo Heather Cristo