Put a playful spin on your wedding favors by giving out $1 scratch-off lottery tickets to each of your guests who are 21 years of age and older. Add a witty label that reads For Richer & For Poorer, and don’t forget to personalize your labels by including the names of you and your spouse-to-be. Not only is this a clever idea that plays on the wording of traditional wedding vows, but it’s also an affordable wedding favor that your guests are going to love.
- Get your final headcount for guests who are over 21 years or older, and purchase your lottery tickets. Prepare a paper favor bag for each guest by attaching your personalized label to the front. Insert however many scratch-off lotto tickets you’d like, and seal shut with your custom label envelope seal.
- Use in Welcome Gift Bags or
- Place on a favor display table or at each place setting for you reception.
USED IN THIS PROJECT:
- Rectangular Labels • I chose the “Garden Vines” style in navy & yellow.
- Small Oval Labels • I chose the “Garden Vines” style in navy & yellow.
- Paper Favor Bags
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link. #ad