Music can really make a big difference at your destination wedding.
The songs below should have your guests up, dancing and singing along, with you, in no time.
- Island Girl, Elton John
- Day Dream Believer, Monkees
- Kokomo, Beach Boys
- Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Wave
- We are Family, Sister Sledge
- Disco Inferno, Saturday Night Live Soundtrack
- One Love, Bob Marley
- Play that Funky Music, Wild Cherry
- Spill the Wine, Eric Burden
- Happy Together, Turtles
- Beach Baby, The Beach Boys
- Oy Como Va, Santana
- I knew the Bride when she used to Rock and Roll, Nick Lowe
- Wipe Out, Safaris
- La Isla Bonita, Madonna
- Caribbean Queen, Billy Ocean
- Sea of Love, Honey Drippers
- Club Tropicana, Wham
- Mexico, James Taylor
- Beyond the Sea, Frank Sinatra
The music will help to create memories. Long after your wedding each time a guest hears a song from your wedding weekend it will be attached to a special memory of the time shared at your destination wedding.
What songs will define your destination wedding experience?
Disco Inferno, Saturday Night Live Soundtrack
Its from the Saturday Night Fever Album