Music can really make a big difference at your destination wedding.
The songs below should have your guests up, dancing and singing along, with you, in no time.
- Island Girl, Elton John
- Day Dream Believer, Monkees
- Kokomo, Beach Boys
- Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Wave
- We are Family, Sister Sledge
- Disco Inferno, Saturday Night Live Soundtrack
- One Love, Bob Marley
- Play that Funky Music, Wild Cherry
- Spill the Wine, Eric Burden
- Happy Together, Turtles
- Beach Baby, The Beach Boys
- Oy Como Va, Santana
- I knew the Bride when she used to Rock and Roll, Nick Lowe
- Wipe Out, Safaris
- La Isla Bonita, Madonna
- Caribbean Queen, Billy Ocean
- Sea of Love, Honey Drippers
- Club Tropicana, Wham
- Mexico, James Taylor
- Beyond the Sea, Frank Sinatra
The music will help to create memories. Long after your wedding each time a guest hears a song from your wedding weekend it will be attached to a special memory of the time shared at your destination wedding.
What songs will define your destination wedding experience?